[gdal-dev] Motion:Commit rights for David Zwarg

Jorge Arevalo jorgearevalo at libregis.org
Tue Mar 13 10:54:22 EDT 2012

Motion: GDAL/OGR Commit rights are extended to David Zwarg

Hello,

David Zwarg has been working over the last few weeks in submitting
patches to improve and fix the PostGIS Raster driver. I have
integrated them until now, but I think it would be easier to give him
commit access.

David is a committer to PostGIS, and have been working with the Raster
developers for a couple years. He has commit access to an OpenLayers
sandbox, and is the author of the ArcIMS Layer and ArcXML Format,
which are now in the OpenLayers core. In addition, he has contributed
patches to fix bugs in OpenLayers via trac. His company also develops
some Open Source geoprocessing platforms, like GeoTrellis:
https://github.com/azavea/geotrellis

I think he's doing an excellent job with the PostGIS Raster driver.
So, he has my complete support

+1

--
Jorge Arevalo