[gdal-dev] Setting accuracy of OGRPoint?

Sylvain MAFFREN sylvain.maffren at crige-paca.org
Thu Mar 15 04:14:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have already posted a similar subject last year
(http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/gdal-dev-Forcing-the-rounded-of-coordinates-td3744209.html#a3744211).
There isn't an option in ogr2oge which allow to control accuracy or
rounding coordinates. But I could be possible to add en option in each
drivers you are interested in.

Even, I really apologize because I had not seen you had answered me in
July 2011.

Best regards