[gdal-dev] Ingres Ogr improvement

chen zhen zhenchen17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:23:21 EDT 2012

Anyone could kindly help me commit the tickets 4567?

Thanks very much.

zhen

On 2012-03-19, at 4:49 AM, chen zhen wrote:

I am helping Tyler improve Ogr driver for Ingres. I opened a ticket
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4567) days ago. The Ingres driver
is not compiled as default and the enhancement only affects who uses
Ingres driver(very few I guess). So could you commit this patch to svn
and I could continue improving Ingres driver?

Regards,

zhen

FYI - I tested this much of this code a while back, but really
appreciate the help and thoughts on improvements.  We are working on
FME support right now, but for many users we will be recommending
ogr2ogr for data loading, so these improvements will be well loved! :)

Tyler