[gdal-dev] gdaltransform utility not working in web service

Dinesh Dass Subramanian sdineshdass at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:41:21 EDT 2012

Chaitanya,

The inputAoiPath contains the list of the input coordinates to be
transformed. The path to the tiff file contains the RPC file using which
the transformation is performed. The outputAoiPath file contains the
transformed coordinates. Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Chaitanya kumar CH <chaitanya.ch at gmail.com