[gdal-dev] Does the OGR driver for IDRISI read AVL+ADC files?

Sjur Kolberg Sjur.A.Kolberg at sintef.no
Mon May 7 11:58:16 EDT 2012

Hello,

I try to migrate my IDRISI Vector reading routines from in-house functions to OGR, but have problems with attribute values files. Vector data sets which are linked to .mdb databases are read OK, but for data sets having only a simple .avl+.adc pair present, these seem to be ignored, and only the .vct and .vdc files seem to be read.

Are .avl and .adc files with the same file title not recognised as a part of the data set?
Is there a way to specify that a certain .avl+.adc pair should be read?

GDAL 1.9.0 / Windows / built with Visual Studio 2010 IDE.

Sjur Kolberg
SINTEF Energi
Sem Sælands vei 11
7465 Trondheim