[gdal-dev] Re: Disk or database full error from Rasterlite driver

a.furieri at lqt.it a.furieri at lqt.it
Thu May 10 05:56:02 EDT 2012

On Thu, 10 May 2012 06:49:07 +0000 (UTC), Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
> Is there a way for me as a non-programmer to check if the components
> used for
> Rasterlite conversion in the Windows 32-bit binaries from
> gisinternals.com
> have been built with or without
>  -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=1 -D_LARGE_FILE=1 ?

sorry, no. it's not possible to retrieve this information
from the binary executable.

anyway you can ask this question directly to Tamas Szekeres
<szekerest at gmail.com> (the gisinternals.com maintainer)
just in case (if the above flags are not set at build time)
this may be a useful debugging information for Tamas.

bye Sandro

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'