[gdal-dev] WFS - OGRLayer GetNextFeature - fails

Odd Ragnar Lydersen Odd-Ragnar.Lydersen at powel.no
Thu May 10 07:21:10 EDT 2012

When I call myLayer->GetNextFeature(), I get an exception that tells me the format in request is not supported.

Then I tried to ad < outputformat=text/xml; subtype=gml/3.1.1 > to myWfsDriver->Open() string, and still I get the exception.

I guess my question is this:

How do I specify the outputformat parameter correctly, the server is supposed to support the default for wfs 1.1.0 which is the one I use.

PS! For another server (stable) this works fine, using only < ?service=WFS&version=1.1.0 > as parameters to the service