[gdal-dev] Batch Processing for gdal_calc.py

Swapnil Chaudhari swapsslan at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:35:55 EDT 2012

Hi Chaitanya,

Thank you for your response. I tried inserting the --format option. It
still gives me the same error.
I would be glad if you can describe the --scale function. It asks for
, [-scale [src_min src_max [dst_min dst_max]]]
How do you put a formula here? like "raster/10"

Thanks a ton! I think you have given me a way to do it.

Swapnil
  o__
 _> /__
(_) \(_)....... live healthy