[gdal-dev] troubles building trunk on OSX + Xcode 4.3

jluis at ualg.pt jluis at ualg.pt
Tue May 15 19:49:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry to come again with a building problem. Now on OSX 10.7.4
For forced updating reasons I was obliged to up start a chain of up
updates that ended up on upgrading to Xcode 4.3.2 and now I get these
errors linking (well, a lot more)

/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Carbon

is a symlink to

/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

but than what?

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Joaquim

ld: warning: path '/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Carbon'
following -L not a directory
   "operator new(unsigned long)", referenced from:
       IdrisiDataset::IdrisiDataset()in IdrisiDataset.o
       _GDALRegister_IDRISI in IdrisiDataset.o
       IdrisiDataset::Open(GDALOpenInfo*)       in IdrisiDataset.o
       IdrisiRasterBand::GetDefaultRAT()       in IdrisiDataset.o
       IdrisiRasterBand::SetDefaultRAT(GDALRasterAttributeTable
const*)   in IdrisiDataset.o
       IntergraphRasterBand::IntergraphRasterBand(IntergraphDataset*,
int, int, GDALDataType)in IntergraphBand.o
       _GDALRegister_INGR in IntergraphDataset.o