[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.9 and PostGis raster

David B�langer belanger_david at live.ca
Tue May 15 21:37:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I stored DEM
raster data in  PostGIS 2.0 and I used gdal_translate (with mode=2) to
extract a mosaic of tiles. When I’m using GDAL 1.8 is working but when I’m
using GDAL 1.9 I can see the values of pixel for just one tile.

For example
I uploaded in the database a tile with an attribute filename=056n05_w and an
other tile with an filename=056n05_e and I executed the command with GDAL 1.8
and GDAL 1.9:

gdal_translate"
-a_nodata "-32767" -of GTIFF
"PG:host=myhost port=14070 dbname='mybd' user='myuser' password='mypassword'
schema='myschema' table='Elevation' mode=2 where=\"filename LIKE
\'%056n05%\'\" " 056N05.tif

With GDAL
1.8 I obtained a mosaic of 2 tiles (the result expected) but with GDAL 1.9, I
obtained a raster with the same extent but only the values of the tile 056n05_w
are present. The pixels of the tile 056n05_w have a value 0.

Does anyone
know this problem and can you help me?

Thanks

David