[gdal-dev] Java binding gdal.AutoCreateWarpedVRT question

Billy Newman newmanw10 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 21:09:27 EDT 2012

When get a Dataset Object back from the gdal.AutoCreateWarpedVRT(dataset)
call do I need to call delete on the warped dataset and the original
dataset, or just the original when I am done using the warped dataset?
Sorry I did not understand the javadocs.

Ex

Dataset origDataset= gdal.Open("imagefile.ntf");
Dataset warpedDataset = gdal.AutoCreateWarpedVRT(origDataset, wkt);

// do some stuff with the wrapped dataset
// .....

//should i delete both?
origDataset.delete();
warpedDataset.delete();