[gdal-dev] troubles with OVERRIDE_PROJ_DATUM_WITH_TOWGS84

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:25:33 EDT 2012

Thanks Frank for the clear explanation. I've missed your blog post.
I think that the rational behind the sorting logic is the best that
can be done if a choice must be made. The point is IF that choice
should be made, and you give lot of reasons for it, and I suppose lot
of users agree with having a default transformation. In general I
think that transformation parameters shouldn't be provided as part of
a CRS definition, but I suppose I'm not part of the majority of the
users :)

giovanni