[gdal-dev] GDAL with mdb support on Ubuntu 12.04

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon May 28 05:55:31 PDT 2012

> If I try without it, I have got this error message:
>
> --with-java=yes --with-mdb=yes
>
> configure: error: "--with-jvm-lib must be specified."

Luca,

I've just installed a i386 ubuntu 12.04 VM and installed openjdk-7-jdk in it.
"./configure --with-java --with-mdb" just works out of the box, so I'm wondering
if there isn't something special (or wrong) with your setup. Does
"/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -server -version" works for you
? If you look in the generated config.log, how do the lines with "jvm" in them
look like ?

Best regards,

Even