[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR patch, codepage conversion on windows

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue May 29 15:03:45 PDT 2012

Le mardi 29 mai 2012 12:26:04, OKI Miyuki a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
>    I made patch for OGR cpl_recode_stub.cpp,
>    to enable codepage conversion on windows platform.

Miyuki,

Thanks for your patch. I've incorporated it with some adjustements (a few
error checks and warnings reporting in case the conversion isn't entirely
successfull) in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/24514. Note: it is best
to also create a ticket in GDAL Trac with the proposed patch, otherwise there
is a risk of them getting forgotten in the email traffic.

Best regards,

Even