[gdal-dev] Building gdal with opencl support on windows

Piotr Tracz piotr at cgis.pl
Thu May 31 09:04:25 PDT 2012

W dniu 2012-05-29 13:15, Yogesh Dahiya pisze:

> If anyone knows how to hack nmake.opt and alg/makefile.vc to build
> gdal with opencl support on windows, please do reply.

I will post mine (just need to grab correct revision from SVN) however
current OpenCL support is really "a technology preview" - after many
tests I noticed it often locks card driver, usualy is slower than
multithreading and gives unaccurate results. In my oppinion current
OpenCL support is great starting point to dig into that technology but
not much usable to process real data...

/Piotr