[gdal-dev] gdalwarp - Clip raster using mask

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Nov 22 06:02:02 PST 2012

Alisson,

It's not so easy to follow what is "desired" and "not-desired". For an
excellent discussion of the details involved in such operations see

http://blogs.mathworks.com/steve/2006/12/22/poly2mask-and-roipoly-part-3/

As a solution for your 'wish-behavior'  case maybe what you can do is to
previously expand your polygon with a buffer of half cell width.

Joaquim