[gdal-dev] Absolutely no progress trying to compile GDAL with Oracle support on Windows

cheesybiscuits thomaschristian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:48:31 PST 2012

Haha amazing! Thanks for your input Tamas.

I had all the relevant Oracle and FileGDB pieces installed, and correctly in
the path. I just needed to copy ogr_FileGDB.dll from
bin\gdal\plugins-external to bin\gdal\plugins and I'm in business.

Thanks all for the assistance, especially when it was a matter of reading
the docs.

I don't see a donate option on the GDAL site but as this is an excellent
tool set with great support I'd be happy to contribute.