[gdal-dev] Problem with Gdal/ogr Java

Stefan Moebius stefan.moebius at actix.com
Fri Oct 12 00:07:16 PDT 2012

Just for the record, it is not sufficient to have the DLL in the class path (actually this is not required at all).
The DLLs need to be on the application's search path.

The details can be found here:
http://www.chilkatsoft.com/java-loadLibrary-Windows.asp

Regards,
Stefan

Actix is the trading name of Actix Limited, with registered offices at:
200 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7DL, United Kingdom.
Actix Limited is registered in England and Wales with company no.
02660615 and VAT no. GB 858742087. Managing Director of Actix Limited: Bill McHale.

Actix GmbH is registered in (Sitz der Gesellschaft): Dresden, Germany with company no. Handelsregister Amtsgericht Dresden
HR B 19204 and VAT no. (Ust-IDNr.) DE 813 115 475. Managing
Director of Actix GmbH (Geschaeftsfuehrer): Bill McHale.

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender, and please delete the message from your system
immediately.  The statements and opinions expressed in this
message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of Actix.

Whilst Actix takes every effort to ensure this message is virus
free it cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is the
recipient's responsibility to carry out such virus checks as
it deems necessary