[gdal-dev] dotspatial map control navigation

Nikhil Sai Parupalli nikhil.parupalli at iictechnologies.com
Fri Oct 19 02:50:30 PDT 2012

Hi

I am developing an application which has dotspatial map control do display S57 dataset.
Here it is displaying fine but I have to write a code where user should be navigated to particular coordinates when clicking and RCID(it has coordinate information).
If you have worked on similar type of thing do share me some idea.

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil Sai Parupalli

Note: Do not print this email until and unless it is really required. Save paper , stay Green