[gdal-dev] Unable to create OGRSpatialReference

jcurru jcurru at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 21 15:55:32 PDT 2012

Frank,

I've been working a little bit with your ideas.
The target is to realize towgs84 parameters automatically.
Of course it doesn't work many times because all the procedures I use
fail and/or because my code is wrong. I don't know, but maybe you can
find it useful.

I use Embarcadero (former Borland) IDE, so you'll find non-standard things
RRCS is a class derived from OGRSpatialReference.

Best regards.
Jose