[gdal-dev] GEOS Ver 3.3.5 and GDAL Ver 1.91

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Sep 5 12:58:58 PDT 2012

Le mercredi 05 septembre 2012 21:33:57, Martin Chapman a écrit :
> All,
>

> I am trying to compile GDAL 1.91 with GEOS version 3.3.5 on windows 7 x64
> and the nmake.opt file does not seem to match the directory structure of
> the latest GEOS.  Am I missing something simple?  Any help is much
> appreciated.

The template in nmake.opt probably matches an older GEOS version. You have to
make a few minor changes. Basically GEOS_CFLAGS must point to the location
where geos_c.h is, and GEOS_LIB to the location where geos_c_i.lib is.

Please report the working setup once you managed to make it compile and link,
so that nmake.opt can be updated with something more up-to-date.