[gdal-dev] Display of S57 data sets

Nikhil Sai Parupalli nikhil.parupalli at iictechnologies.com
Mon Apr 1 23:43:06 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I could parse the S57 data set to my application written in writing it in Windows C# using VS2010 but I am stuck without a module to display the nautical charts.
Nautical charts are formatted to the NOAA S57 or S60 formats of the original .BSB format.
Does anyone know of a DLL or plug in or source code that I can use to display these chart formats. These particular formats are exclusive to the nautical world as such it is difficult to locate code (dll etc) that I can use. And I am yet to find any examples on how to build your own viewer.

Thanks
Nikhil Sai Parupalli