[gdal-dev] C# ogr_wrap.dll exception with ogr.OGRERR_NONE

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Fri Apr 5 01:06:55 PDT 2013

I am experiencing some problems with C# and GDAL/OGR.
I have a program where I just initialize GDAL/OGR with this command:

    OSGeo.OGR.Ogr.AllRegister();

    // Here follows some IO and data processing, and its working just fine.

Now I add a simple line to my program:

    OSGeo.OGR.Ogr.AllRegister();
    var a = OSGeo.OGR.Ogr.OGRERR_NONE

    // Here follows some IO and data processing, and it used to be working.

The type initializer for 'OSGeo.OGR.Ogr' threw an exception.
...The type initializer for 'OSGeo.OGR.OgrPINVOKE' threw an exception.
...... The type initializer for 'SWIGExceptionHelper' threw an exception.
......... Unable to load DLL 'ogr_wrap': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Can anyone push me in the right direction so I can determine why using Ogr.OGRERR_NONE would break my program?

Regards Casper