[gdal-dev] Compile GDAL/OGR with SOSI support

SBL Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Apr 8 15:18:55 PDT 2013

Hi again

And thanks for the feedback I got so far.

I read the webside Jørn recommended and tried and ended up with Graeme`s
suggestion 4 because 3 did not reveal anything new. (1 and 2 are windows
related while I am on Ubuntu Linux).

By try and error I managed at least to let "make" look for the SOSI driver,
when compiling GDAL/OGR with:
CFLAGS="-DSOSI_ENABLED" CXXFLAGS="-DSOSI_ENABLED" CPPFLAGS="-DSOSI_ENABLED"
./configure

But then on "make" I get several of the following error messages:

.libs/libgdal.so: undefined reference to `RegisterOGRSOSI'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [gdaltindex] Error 1

Any ideas?

Cheers