[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.10.0 Release Candidate 3 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Apr 29 11:08:07 PDT 2013

Le lundi 29 avril 2013 17:31:19, Stefan Keller a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> Thanks for your tremendous work!
> Just curious: Is there an estimate (in days,weeks months) about the next
> stable release?

No strong rules, but usually when someone feels the need to wear his release
manager cap (for a specific fix he wants in a release or generally when enough
fixes have been accumulated), or when enough users loudly ask for a release ;-)
But, now, it is time to take a breath and appreciate the fresh new release :-)