[gdal-dev] OGDI dead?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Aug 5 07:25:56 PDT 2013

I figured out why it stopped working, then started working again - I had disabled GDAL 1.9 (OS X framework), which has OGDI libraries bundled in it.  My OGDI library was built when 1.9 was current, and I just changed the library loader (system) paths to bundle it with GDAL 1.10.  I didn't realize that OGDI also has its own path hardwired into it to find the modules, and it's a full path, not relative.

After restoring GDAL 1.9, OGDI worked again from GDAL 1.10 (but it still probably has the libdtusa issue, if ever used).

So, I DO need to rebuild OGDI to update the module path, so GDAL 1.10 doesn't need 1.9.