[gdal-dev] problem with importing gml file to PostGIS with ogr2ogr

Piotr Pachół piotrpachol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:32:26 PDT 2013

I have older configuration:
- PostgreSQL 9.1.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1500, on Windows XP 32bit
- PostGIS 2.0.1
- gdal, geos and proj based on FWTools 2.4.7 for Windows 32bit
Should I install newer versions ?

What can I do with your script ?

I made additional test importing gml to shp (in shp everything is OK)
and than by PostGIS shapefile loader I imported shape to PostGIS.
The results are the same - some records have geometry the other not.
Perhaps I must ask on PostGIS forum ?

Piotr