[gdal-dev] concatenated VRT file

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Wed Aug 7 01:05:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Eli, but this is not what I am trying to do. I have to create
hundreds of VRTs, all the same except for the one <geotransform> line. I
would like to to this without making physical copies of the whole file,
but with some sort of symbolic link to a central VRT-file, and just add
the geotransform information for each individual file. Perhaps it isn't
possible; in that case I'll hard-copy the whole bunch.

Jan