[gdal-dev] gdal - grass 7 (conf)

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Aug 14 03:02:23 PDT 2013

Hi Martin,

> I fixed compilation issues related to GRASS 7 in r26318. There are
> some modifications in `configure` script [1] which I haven't committed
> yet.

Cool.  Just a question. I see $(PG_INC) in the GNUmakefile : just curious why
it is needed ?

> Is it ok if I generate `configure` script using `autoconf` (having
> version 2.69) and commit the change together with `configure.in`?

Yes please do so. I've just regenerated configure from the current configure.in
with autoconf 2.69, and committed it (r26319), so that your commit doesn't mix
autoconf version upgrade and your changes.

Even
--
Geospatial professional services