[gdal-dev] ECW support on Fedora Linux - error

BigBaka hunt.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:53:53 PDT 2013

Thanks Jean-Claude that will be a big help to many I'm sure.

Alas, I have already compiled an installed using the following commands
should I first remove libgdal-ecw-src? Or can I just run as per your link
from scratch? If I need to remove, could you please give some commands as to
how to successfully remove.

Thanks,
BB

previously I've installed using the commands below.

sudo apt-get install libgdal-ecw-src build-essential
wget
http://de-mirror.org/distro/gentoo/distfiles/libecwj2-3.3-2006-09-06.zip
unzip libecwj2-3.3-2006-09-06.zip
cd libecwj2-3.3