[gdal-dev] Virtual Filesystem Question(s)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Feb 9 15:23:37 PST 2013

On 2/9/2013 6:03 PM, Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri <at> swoodbridge.com> writes:
>

>> Just a followup to this, I have downloaded gdal-1.9.2 and get the same
>> results. So no joy there.
>>
>> -Steve
>

> Perhaps vsicurl_streaming that is also mentioned in the same blog is something
> worth trying.

Yeah, I saw that. I may or may not be able to build trunk on this
machine depending on the dependencies that needs as more of the
libraries are fairly dated.

But more importantly, I think this is a bug. I'm happy to write it up
but it would be nice to get some confirmation. At the moment, I'm review
the source code to see if I can see a problem there.

Thank you for your suggestion,
   -Steve