[gdal-dev] Gdal : import .ecw into postgis database

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Feb 27 16:26:57 PST 2013

Hello,

I succeed in displaying ecw file with qgis 1.8 (binairies). But i would like
import my ecw file into my postgis database thanks to raster2postgresql. And
when i try to do that i have this following error message :

http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002709/SS_error_ecw.JPG

Maybe raster2pgsql uses a gdal version which does not support ecw format?

Could you throw light for me? Have you got any idea? Thanks.