[gdal-dev] New OGR driver to read OpenStreetMap .osm / .pbf files

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:02:22 PST 2013

Hi Even

Documentation of OpenStreetMap driver suggest its stable - but when I
recently installed the newest OGR version on a linux it was'nt there.
Is it not yet stable enough?
If not, what do you recommend?
Should I include the tagged version (currently 1.9.2) and add the
trunk version (subdirectory) of the OpenStreetMap driver?

Yours, Stefan