[gdal-dev] Reprojecting GeoTIFFs with Overviews?

Jason Greenlaw - NOAA Affiliate jason.greenlaw at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 10 14:03:36 PST 2013

My apologies for not being clear about my reasoning. If you're still
curious, I've updated the image to better illustrate what the overviews
should look like and why they shouldn't be recomputed (at small scales,
fewer streaklets are drawn):  http://jgreenlaw.org/gdal/ngofs-wl.png

Thanks for the information, I will reproject the overviews individually.

Jason