[gdal-dev] RPC transform

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:58:54 PST 2013

Hi Ivan,
Look here:
http://www.gdal.org/gdal__alg_8h.html#af4c3c0d4c79218995b3a1f0bac3700a0

You can find such options:

  *

    RPC_HEIGHT: a fixed height offset to be applied to all points passed
    in. In this situation the Z passed into the transformation function
    is assumed to be height above ground, and the RPC_HEIGHT is assumed
    to be an average height above sea level for ground in the target scene.

  *

    RPC_HEIGHT_SCALE: a factor used to multiply heights above ground.
    Usefull when elevation offsets of the DEM are not expressed in
    meters. (GDAL >= 1.8.0)

  *

    RPC_DEM: the name of a GDAL dataset (a DEM file typically) used to
    extract elevation offsets from. In this situation the Z passed into
    the transformation function is assumed to be height above ground.
    This option should be used in replacement of RPC_HEIGHT to provide a
    way of defining a non uniform ground for the target scene (GDAL >=
    1.8.0)

  * RPC_DEMINTERPOLATION: the DEM interpolation (near, bilinear or cubic)

Best regards,
     Dmitry

16.01.2013 19:54, Ivan Lucena ?????: