[gdal-dev] libFileGDBAPI.so not found with compiling gdal 1.9.2 on openSUSE 12.2 x64.

Donovan Cameron sault.don at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:54:17 PST 2013

I've tested compiling the 64bit gdal-1.9.2 from the tar.gz source file:

./configure --with-fgdb=/usr/lib64/FileGDB_API

And it completes successfully where I can see the FileGDB driver
read/write format in the output of ogrinfo --formats.

There must be something in this SPEC file that is causing a conflict
so that that the .so for the FileGDB driver can't be found, even after
it's registered with ldconfig.