[gdal-dev] GDAL WMS questions...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jan 30 12:32:29 PST 2013

Carl,

Travis seems to have the right idea. The code is at:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/frmts/wms/minidriver_wms.cpp#L74

The comment is:

  SRS is WMS version 1.1 and earlier, if SRS is not set use default
unless CRS is set
  CRS is WMS version 1.3, if CRS is not set use default unless SRS is set

Best regards,