[gdal-dev] Compile Gdal 1.9 with "WIN64=YES" setting

netcadturgay turgay.osna at netcad.com.tr
Thu Jan 31 04:30:02 PST 2013

I have build errors when I try to build to the Gdal 1.9 library for 64 bits.
How can I solve this problem? Or how can I build the gdal for 64 bits?
Thanks for your helps

Error:
   Creating library gdal_i.lib and object gdal_i.exp
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OGRFeatureStylePuller
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OSRValidate
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OPTGetProjectionMethods
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OGR_G_GetPointCount
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OGRRegisterAll
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALSimpleImageWarp
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALReprojectImage
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALComputeMedianCutPCT
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GDALDitherRGB2PCT
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
OCTNewCoordinateTransformation
gdal19.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 10 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
Stop.