[gdal-dev] large tiff problem on android

Livneh Yehiyam yehil at rafael.co.il
Thu Jun 6 11:03:02 PDT 2013

Its on the internal storage (which is called external on android). I don't know the file system type.
One more thing is that I am able to open the dataset, get its size, projection etc. Only when I try to read the pixel data I get an error.
I don't have the error in front of me, but I do remember that it fails to seek in the tiff.

Sent from my mobile