[gdal-dev] Two gdal-1.10.0 build errors

Andrew Brooks arb at sat.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jun 13 07:24:00 PDT 2013

On 6 June 2013 19:06, Even Rouault <even.rouault at mines-paris.org> wrote:

> >  frmts/msg/msgcommand.cpp:434: error: 'sprintf' was not declared in this
> > scope
> > (needed a #include)
>
> Perhaps you can provide the patch ? This driver is most likely not
> compiled on
> a regular basis due to its unusual dependencies.

I just added  #include <cstdio>
but I didn't want to provide a patch in case that's not the right thing to
do
for all systems/compilers/etc, eg. maybe it should be <stdio.h> ?

>   --with-rename-internal-libtiff-symbols=yes and
> >  --with-rename-internal-libgeotiff-symbols=yes
> >  .libs/libgdal.so: undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedStrip'
> >  (had to configure without those options)
> If problems persists, could you issue "grep TIFFReadEncodedStrip frmts/o/*"
> and "grep gdal_TIFFReadEncodedStrip frmts/o/*" and report the output ?

 I can't rebuild this right now so if anyone else would like to try then
all you have to do is use the --with-rename options and observe the link
failure.