[gdal-dev] Status of patch for RFC40 ?

Sam Gillingham gillingham.sam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:46:34 PDT 2013

Hi Even,

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5129

Yes I have recently updated the patch with the changes you and Frank
suggested to GetValueAsString so the returned pointer is temporary. I have
also changed the definition of GetDefaultRAT to return a non-const pointer
and updated relevant drivers.

I'm actually just doing some final testing on my HFA patches and hope to
have something to you in the next few hours. These will rely on the first
ones being applied obviously. Up to you whether you apply them all at once,
or as I submit them. Any feedback on the currently attached patch would be
great.

Thanks,
Sam.