[gdal-dev] C# examples or help docs?

markus.u.mueller markus.u.mueller at zoho.com
Tue Mar 19 15:31:31 PDT 2013

Hi Andy,

I started documenting my experiences with GDAL and C# at http://vipassanaandenvironmentalinformatics.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/getting-started-with-c-and-gdal.html. So far this is only about the very beginnings but I hope I can add some more tutorial-style information in the future.

Would also be happy if anybody else has suggestions for improvement in regard to what I wrote.

Cheers,

Markus

---- On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:21:54 -0700 Andy Canfield <andy.canfield at gmail.com> wrote ----

       Where would I go about finding examples or samples of basic manipulation of GeoTiffs using C# with the .Net bindings for GDAL?

 I am looking to read a GeoTiff from disc that will be in UTM Zone 14 North and transform it to WGS84 and write it to Disc as a new GeoTiff that is a projected copy of the original with a new name etc. Any help getting to that goal is greatly appreciated even if it just a link to a sample or help API.

 Thank You,
 Andy Canfield