[gdal-dev] Issue with Postgis Raster Cover with different resolutions

ryagz raghavendra at vizexperts.com
Sun Mar 24 08:50:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

I found an issue in GDAL postgis raster, When we upload multiple tiff files
to a same table as a raster cover through raster2pgsql(each file divided
into tiles and each tile inserted as row in the table). And load the table
back using GDAL driver(tried with 1.10 beta1) into any application, one of
the raster is loading properly but in other rasters(tiff files which are
uploaded) i am seeing some rows and columns where data is missing.

I figured out that this issue is because of having minor differences in the
x and y resolutions of different tiff files. Can you please suggest a way to
fix this issue?

Thanks
Ryagz