[gdal-dev] Bathymetry data for US reservoirs.

Manoj Bist manoj.bist1 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:58:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have been using gdal since past few months (without any issue).  I am
running into a non gdal  related issue pertaining to getting depth/bathy
data for reservoirs that I am interested in.

I am looking for bathymetry data for some USACE reservoirs. I am told this
data used to be available in the USACE GIS data clearing house website. But
this website has been down for quite some time now. Does anyone know if I
can find the same data elsewhere? The following is the link to USACE GIS
clearing house but it has been down for quite a while now.

http://corpsgeo1.usace.army.mil/

I have wasted quite a bit of time searching for this (incl. contacting
USACE unsuccessfully both via phone and email). I would really appreciate
any pointers regarding this.

Thanks,

--MB.