[gdal-dev] Bathymetry data for US reservoirs.

Manoj Bist manoj.bist1 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:57:33 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot for the response Marius. I was able to find data for Texas on
the  twdb website.

I was looking for bathy data for  Lake Allatoona, Lake Lanier, Seminole
(Georgia) etc.  Most of the USACE website/urls for data I have tried
(including the spatial data clearing house) are either down or give random
errors in the browser.

I couldn't find any other website that might have backup/archive of USACE
data.

Thanks,

--MB.