[gdal-dev] Regarding missing stylestring in SQLITE Driver

Abhinav abhinav at vizexperts.com
Wed May 22 02:42:24 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I am using sqlite driver to write the OGRLayer to disk. I am setting
StyleString for each feature. But when I read back, my feature contains NULL
stylestring.  Though I am able to get other attributes, I am setting to the
feature.

I wonder whether sqlite driver supports writing style string or not? If It
allows, do we have to give any option to enable writing of the style ?

Thanks and regards
Abhinav Goyal