[gdal-dev] gdal_merge does not mosaic

adi_khan adiba.nizami at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:48:14 PDT 2013

Thanks for your reply frank.
I understand that the GDAL I am using is ancient, but considering 'upgrading
to other version' not an option could you tell me if there's a way I can
mosaic using 1.4.5 only?
 Input images are spatially distinct. And the output image I.e. mosaic.img
was not already created when I ran the command.
I will post the gdalinfo of inputs images, the command output and gdalinfo
of output image in next post.
I just wanted to confirm whether 1.4.5 supports mosaic or not.
Thanks.