[gdal-dev] Getting SRID from MS SQL Server Spatial Table

Bob Cave bobc at bluemarblegeo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:51:56 PST 2013

Hi Tamas,

I looked through the source code for the MS SQL Server Spatial driver,
version 1.10.1 and in the latest trunk download, and was unable to find that
query.  Is that something that you have added but not checked in yet?

In any case, I will give try that query myself.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Bob

Tamas Szekeres wrote