[gdal-dev] Heap corruption when using GDALDriver.CreateCopy (C# Bindings, 1.9.2)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:56:02 PDT 2013

In order to avoid mixed CRT dependencies the developers should select the
packages to match with their favourite compiler they are using actually.
Another reason is to provide test environments for gdal and mapserver to
make sure the projects can build equally well in the various compiler
versions / architectures. At the time when
gisinternals<http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/>have been set up (in
2009) we didn't have any other alternatives to obtain
x64 builds for these OSGeo projects, and this is also the case at the
moment since osgeo4w-x64 is still experimental.

Tamas