[gdal-dev] Postgis Raster issue

Yves Jacolin (Free) yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Oct 23 00:58:01 PDT 2013

Hello,

Le mardi 22 octobre 2013 20:00:16 Even Rouault a écrit :
> Le mardi 22 octobre 2013 17:53:27, Yves Jacolin (Free) a écrit :
> [..]
> >

> > Which is incorrect (check the decimal caracter) and is create on l.469 in
> > the cpp file.
>
> Salut Yves,
>
> Yes this is a known issue that has been fixed in trunk. This is due to the
> fact that the locale within QGIS switches from the C locale to the locale
> of your language that has comma as decimal separator. This would not be
> terribly difficult to fix in 1.10 branch if needed. As a workaround, you
> can launch qgis with "LC_ALL=C qgis" (but that will be in English)

I am going to test this as 1st approach and am going to build trunk gdal  to
test.

> [..]
>
> Yes, known issue: latest Proj.4 version doesn't install projects.h any
> longer, which was supposed to be a private header file, but is still needed
> by OGDI. If you don't need OGDI, ./configure --without-ogdi . It should
> also be possible to manually install projects.h in /usr/include;

thanks, I tried this yesterday but I get another issue:

/home/yjacolin/Documents/Dev/gdal/gdal/frmts/wms/wmsutils.cpp:136: multiple
definition of `URLSearchAndReplace(CPLString*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
/home/yjacolin/Documents/Dev/gdal/gdal/frmts/o/.libs/stuff.o:/home/yjacolin/Documents/Dev/gdal/gdal/frmts/wms/stuff.cpp:137:
first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libgdal.la] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/yjacolin/Documents/Dev/gdal/gdal »
make: *** [check-lib] Erreur 2

As I am using ubuntu 12.04 (LTS), may be one of my lib is too old?

Thanks Even,

Y.